I cannot tell you how amazed I am that the lovely Tamie from Bookish Temptations has nominated me for The One Lovely Blog Award! I can’t believe it – I feel like Sally Field at the Oscars (dating myself now, lol)!
In accepting this award, it is my pleasure to complete the following:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you (tick)
- Post the blog award image on your page (tick)
- Tell 7 facts about yourself (see below *blush*)
- Nominate other blogs and let the nominees know they been chosen (tick).
So I guess I have to let you know some of my deep, dark secrets…
1. Robert Pattinson changed my life. If it hadn’t been for the late lamented RAoR I wouldn’t have this blog. Or be on Twitter, Tumblr, GoodReads… anywhere online! I wouldn’t have my great new job or so many wonderful friends all over the world. So thank you, Rob
2. I’ve been to only two places in the United States: LA and Hawaii. But I have been to Hawaii three times, and have been to Oahu, Maui and the Big Island. I’ve also been to Australia several times, and stopped over in Fiji once (the airport had enormous cockroaches! *shudder* #notkeentogoback #notafanofmilitaryregimesanyway)
3. I can play the clarinet.
4. I regret not being nicer to the boy I learned clarinet with – he is now VERY important at a VERY big international company and has a VERY nice penthouse in New York. If I had been a better friend maybe he’d invite me to visit…
5. I used to sell children’s books by party plan – like Tupperware parties – but I never made any money because I bought more for myself than I sold!
6. I have a whole bookshelf devoted to cookbooks.
7. My favourite colour is purple.
I’d like to nominate two other blogs for this award:
Thank you again, Tamie, so much for my nomination! You are just made of awesome! *mwah!*